Please see below for further information regarding our Customer Account Card.
Ask in any of the five stores or Telephone us on FREEPHONE 0800 318216.
It's easy to use, really convenient and with up to 62 days of interest free credit, plus all the other benefits listed below, it's great for snapping up a sale bargain or splashing out on a fabulous outfit for a special occasion.
The Hoopers card is contemporary, stylish and truly indispensable! If you're into fashion and want to be a part of something really special you cannot be seen without it.
The Hoopers card is accepted at all Hoopers stores.
The Customer Accounts team operate the card in-house, so we can guarantee a personal approach to any query you may have - no press 1 for this and 3 for that here.
We also take your privacy seriously and will not share your personal information with any other party. Anything we send to you will be vetted by us, so you should never receive junk mail from us.
In addition, if you use your Account regularly, our Hoopers card entitles you to a host of great benefits including:
• an additional 10% discount on sale purchases*
• money-off vouchers on special shopping days
• invitations to special pre-Christmas shopping events and exclusive offers
• the Hoopers magazine - published 3 times a year - giving you the complete low down on the season's fashions, beauty, lifestyle and promotions - delivered to your door
• the opportunity to receive substantial extra benefits with our Premier Card.
* Discount not available in departments displaying a notice to that effect
If you are not already an Account Card holder then you are definitely missing out on being part of something really special. For further information ask in store or click here.If you wish to open an Account you may do so in store at any till point or our customer service desks.
Just take two forms of ID, a driving licence at your current address or a recent utility bill and a credit or debit card.
All offers of credit subject to status, written details available on request.
- Payment by direct debit 24.6% (variable)
- Payment by other means 28.3% (variable)
- Payment by direct debit 1.85%
- Payment by other means 2.1%
- £5 or 5% of the total balance outstanding, whichever is the greater.
- If you only make the minimum payment each month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance.
- Copy statements £nil
- Copy sales vouchers £nil
- Fee for unpaid cheque or direct debit £12.00
- Late payment fee £12.00
- Calling us on FREEPHONE 0800 318216 (Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm)
- Writing to us at Montpellier House, Montpellier Road, Torquay, TQ1 1BJ
- Emailing us via the website (click here)
- Calling in to one of our stores who will contact us on your behalf.
Interest Free Period
A maximum of 62 days if you pay the balance in full within one calendar month of your statement date
Allocation of Payments
If you do not pay your balance in full, payments shall be applied first to any interest or charges payable and secondly to the reduction of the outstanding balance
No annual fee is payable
We are committed to providing products and services of the very highest standards. If you feel that we haven’t lived up to your expectations in any way, we’d like to know so we can put things right for you.
To voice your concerns, please inform us of your complaint and how you think it could be resolved by:Step 1
We will do all we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day. If we are unable to do this, we will write to you within five working days to tell you what we have done to resolve the problem, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. We will also let you know the name and contact details of the person dealing with your case.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within four weeks of the date you first raised your complaint we will send you a letter explaining why we cannot resolve your complaint and when we will contact you next.
We will send you a final response letter within eight weeks of the date you first raised your complaint (if we have not already resolved the complaint by sending you a response which you have accepted in writing).Step 2
If we have not issued our ‘final response’ within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you are dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint.
The Financial Ombudsman Service will only consider your complaint once you have tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we will do all we can to help.
Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall